Bunkers at Night - World War Two Guided Evening Tour
Available most evenings 19:30 to 22:00
£30 per person
Join our researchers Phil & Kimberley on a evening tour of WWII bunkers & their own research sites, all of which are not usually open to the public. They will show you how Jersey was made into an impregnable fortress & help you appreciate what the Third Reich was able to create with slave labour. The tour is also a perfect compliment to understanding the history of the D-Day invasion, which took place less than 30 miles away. Tours need to be pre-booked & early booking recommended.
- Private tour of key military sites
- View Artillery guns & Bunkers
- Digital media used to help explain how the sites were built and used in WWII
- Real historic WWII artefacts used, no props.
- The private tour enables you to have input in your itinerary and guarantees more individualised attention from your guides
- Pick up will be at 19:30 and you will be returned to the pick up location for 22:00
Why Choose This Tour?
We want you to have a fantastic experience so please bear these in mind when preparing for your tour:
- There is no better way to learn about the Occupation of Jersey during the second world war than on this private tour.
- Our guides work for Jersey War Tours and are professional researchers
- We aim to give you an experience that you won't forget!
- Small group numbers (max 4 people) providing a truly custom experience
- This is not a coach tour and we pride ourself on direct interaction with our guides
- Excellent feedback please see our TripAdvisor reviews
The weather can be unpredictable in Jersey so dress in layers
There is a moderate amount of walking involved so please wear comfortable shoes
The tour will be run no matter the weather so please make sure you are dressed appropriately
Click here to book or buy a voucher
To book or if you have any questions please contact Kimberley or Phil
The profit made from our tours is used to support our Research. If you have a bunker or historic military site in Jersey that we could include on our tours we would love to hear from you.